Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Dogs Who Stare at Sheep

It's been over a month since the dogs worked sheep, I think, what with the snow, the general apathy of their handler, and the odd agility trial.  The boys were happy to see the sheep again.  Not sure that they sheep were as enthused.

Lou.  I really don't think you can take a bad picture of this dog.








Rex.  I think he's figuring out that when the camera is out, he doesn't need to take his stops.  This might be the last series of photos for a while, until we get that sorted out!







5 comments:

Jenny Glen said...

I really like that second picture of Lou!

Kristi said...

Thanks, it's hard to take a bad picture of that dog! :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice

~Jorgen

Laura Carson said...

Really lovely pics, all of them! I am impressed at your ability to work a dog and photograph at the same time!!

Hollen Farm said...

:) Your dogs make me smile