1. What movie do you love but are too embarrassed to admit you love it?
I have horrific taste in movies (and music and TV) and it would take a lot for me to be embarrassed. I know my friends are embarrassed by how many times I've seen St. Elmo's Fire. I also was the only person willing to admit that I liked Gattaca.
2. How far do you drive/travel to attend trials, clinics, lessons? How far is too far?
I'll do a day's worth of driving, so 11-12 hours. So what's too far? I guess 13 hours. :-) Next year, I want to go to the trial in Sonoma, so that will be more than one day's drive. I just got a new truck, so I'm itching to explore some wide open spaces.
3. What is your theme song (circa Ally McBeal)?
LOL! Have you seen the TV show, New Girl? She makes up little encouraging theme songs for herself on the fly. I wish I had that kind of talent. I do have dog-sport theme songs. Let's see ... when I'm going to the line with Wick in agility, I am humming Edge of Glory, or something by Pink. Wick is all rebellious, yo. Going to the post with Lou, it's that Snow Patrol song, Chasing Cars ("If I lay here, if I just lay here ..."). Going to the post with Rex, while my outside voice is hissing threats ("I will EFFING KILL YOU"), our song is K'naan's Waving Flag.
4. If you had to choose a new dog activity, one that you had never done before, what would you choose?
Go to ground. Definitely. No cages, keep what you catch.
5. What would your dog choose?
Wick would choose go to ground, or whatever its proper name is. Lou would like to try sledding, though he would be bundled up in ermine and riding in the sled. Rex wants to go play in the Ikea ball room.