Sunday, July 19, 2009

PAC - July 2009

Oh that's right, Wick doesn't do sheep, she does doggy obstacle coursing. So contrary to popular belief, she does actually trial in local trials - I don't just dust her off for Regionals. For example, we went to PAC's July trial outdoors at High Run. Great people, great lunch, and spectacular weather. Makes me wonder why I don't do it more!

Oh hai, Raya. You still iz the most aweome weaver:



And tire-go-though'er:


Get the earplugs, here comes aussie nation!





Purple frame, purple frame. I only want to see you laughing in the purple frame.



Little Flip, who almost makes me want a JRT:



Shout out to the veterans! Hello Teddy!





And Hurley:



Lou says it's ok for Wick to get a competition weekend every now and then.


As long as he gets to play tag with her between runs:


Thanks PAC! See you soon!

No comments: