Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stirling Acres Sheep Dog Trial

We spent the weekend attending Lee Lumb's excellent Stirling Acres Sheep Dog Trial. This is my favourite trial, as I made my trial debut at the inaugural trial in 2006. Seems like quite a long time ago that I found myself standing at the post, staring in awe at my dog pounding up the field. Actually, I still find myself staring in dumb admiration at Lou. :-)

Speaking of trial debuts, shout out to Rex who, under Lee's expert guidance, won all three Nursery trials! Yay, baby dog! Not yet two, and already a champ!



Fetching like a seasoned pro:




The hardware:


While I had nothing to do with his success, I am more than happy to pose with the winner!



But my heart belongs to this guy:


I wasn't much of a handler for him this weekend:


Poor guy was knackered at the end.


Shout-out to Kyu!


No comments: